See you then to discuss and learn about issues important to our beautiful lake! Zoom coordinates hav been emailed to OLRA members.
On the agenda:
- Vote on updated OLRA By-laws in compliance with ONCA the Ontario Not-For-Profit Corporations Act
- Seguin Council news from our guest speakers, Mayor Ann MacDiarmid, Councillors Ken Adams and Mario Buszynski
- report on year 1 of environmental DNA (eDNA) monitoring project to help detect the biodiversity in and around Otter Lake and Little Otter Lake. Vote on the project for year 2.
- updates on our current lake stewardship programs (water quality monitoring and “bugs in the mud” (Benthos) monitoring).
- Short Term Rental Update
- Loon update
- an OLRA survey coming soon
- Vote for OLRA board members.
If you would like to join our active OLRA board and get engaged with our various initiatives and social events, please email email@example.com
(If you have not renewed your OLRA membership please do so here. (e-transfers are appreciated as they are quick!) For more info please email firstname.lastname@example.org)