You are invited to the All Candidates Meeting on Sat. Oct. 6th at the Humphrey Community Centre from 9:30 am – noon.
Your vote counts! Canadian citizens who own or rent property in Seguin are eligible to vote so come out, meet the candidates and decide how to cast your vote. To make sure you are on the voting list call 1-877-473-4846 or go into the Seguin Township office. All persons on the voters list will be mailed a voter information letter during the last week of September or the the first week of October. The letter will contain a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which can be used to log onto the secure voting system either on-line or by telephone to vote anonymously.
Voting via Internet and telephone opens October 9 to 22, 2018.
You can make a difference in the future and growth of Seguin “The Natural Place To Be”. Below is a list of the candidates for Otter Lake and some links and contact info (not all!) to help you get to know them and their platforms.
Candidates for Mayor:
- Mario Buszynski – http://www.marioformayor.ca/
- Ann MacDiarmid – www.annmacdiarmid.ca https://www.facebook.com/ann.macdiarmid.90
- Mark Stivrens – https://www.parrysound.com/news-story/8638195-mark-stivrins-running-for-mayor-of-seguin/
Candidates for Ward 1:
- Daryle Moffatt – www.darylemoffatt.com @littleotterlake
- Dale Graves – https://www.facebook.com/Dale-Graves-Councillor-Ward-1-Seguin-Township-707336566019638/
Candidates for Ward 2:
- Janet Borneman – https://www.facebook.com/jlborneman/
- Art Coles – https://www.facebook.com/jacolacoles/
- Mark McEwen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Organized by OLRA and other lake associations in Seguin Township.