You are invited to the All Candidates Meeting on Sat. Oct. 6th at the Humphrey Community Centre starting at 9:30 am – noon. Come at 9 to enjoy a coffee/tea and refreshments.
Your vote counts! Canadian citizens who own or rent property in Seguin are eligible to vote so come out, meet the candidates and decide how to cast your vote. All persons on the voters list have been mailed a voter information letter. The letter contains a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which can be used to log onto the secure voting system either on-line or by telephone to vote anonymously. If you have not received your voting card you may not be on the voters list. To check you can call 1-877-473-4846 or go into the Seguin Township office.
Voting via Internet and telephone opens October 9 to 22, 2018.
You can make a difference in the future and growth of Seguin “The Natural Place To Be”! Below is a list of the candidates for Otter Lake and some links and contact info (not all!) to help you get to know them and their platforms.
Candidates for Mayor:
- Mario Buszynski – http://www.marioformayor.ca/
- Ann MacDiarmid – www.annmacdiarmid.ca https://www.facebook.com/ann.macdiarmid.90
- Mark Stivrens – https://www.parrysound.com/news-story/8638195-mark-stivrins-running-for-mayor-of-seguin/
Candidates for Ward 1:
- Daryle Moffatt – www.darylemoffatt.com @littleotterlake
- Dale Graves – https://www.facebook.com/Dale-Graves-Councillor-Ward-1-Seguin-Township-707336566019638/
Candidates for Ward 2:
- Janet Borneman – https://www.facebook.com/jlborneman/
- Art Coles – https://www.facebook.com/jacolacoles/
- Mark McEwen – email@example.com
This All Candidates Meeting is being organized by OLRA and other lake associations in Seguin Township. Hope to see you there!